Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Start

Im an optometry(in practise) or other words im still studying.For those out there who doesnt know what is optometry.type Optometry and search at google la..

Optometry : A person skilled in testing for defects of vision in order to
prescribe corrective glasses

(muahahaha.........makes me feel damn pro).
Above meaning is taken from WordWeb.Im beginning to like it..

For a start,i think i should introduce myself.Im studying in IUCTT,Twintech.Located in Kepong,Damansara Malaysia.I'm quite shy la,so im not goin to post my name up.I'm a jantan (Male in English).

Before I enter this college,Im
quite excited cuz in my simple mind,i thought that it is same,or at least on par with MMU or TARC (Both this college are well known in Malaysia).Im sure u all know what im about to say.




IM WRONG!!!!SO WRONG!!!



The main campus seriously sucks.There are holes everywhere,even in unwanted places.The tables and chair like taken from recycle bin.But luckily,I only have to attend classes for my 1st sem.
My faculty is located not far from there.Well,its different is like hell and heaven.
Hope all this info is sufficient for those that are reading this.

CLASS DISMISS

PS: Pls download and try WordWeb.And search Optometry again.(feeling superior now)..hahahaha

add me msn/email : deep_blue09@hotmail.com

Post a Comment